TITLE: LEAKING GAS DISPERSION
BY: CHAM Development Team
- Fine grid embedding is used to study the dispersion of
gas leaking in the centre of a flow field.
- The finest grid is at the source of the leak, with
progressively coarser grids used further from the source.
- This example illustrates the use of embedded grids to
set a finer grid in areas where more accurate calculations
The pictures are as follows:
2. Computational Grid
3. Gas concentration, side view
4. Gas concentration and velocity vectors, top view
5. Velocity vectors, 3 dimensional view
6. Gas concentration contours, 3 dimensional view