TITLE : Cooling a photon / neutron detector
BY : IKOSS-CSS GmbH, Germany - M. Megahed
FOR : Benchmark
DATE : 1994
PHOENICS Version : 2.0
- Three-dimensional steady turbulent flow.
- Polar computational grid.
- The photon detectors are heated during their operation. The max. temp
allowed to avoid noise is 290 K.
- The cooling efficiency in investigated.
1. Detector geometry.
2. Vector fields in the detector.
3. Pressure drop accross the rings carrying the detector chips.
4. Temperatue distribution in the detector.