TITLE : Influence of the gas inlet area on the flow field
in gas-lift reactors
BY : IKOSS-CSS GmbH, Germany - M. Megahed
FOR : Industrial client
DATE : 1994
PHOENICS Version : 2.0
- Two-dimensional steady flow.
- Euler-Euler technique.
- The container's bottom is a perforated plate, gas is let into the
liquid through all holes.
- Two models were developed:
1) Finite no. of holes, the position of the holes (gas inlets) are
2) Infinite no. of holes, the container's bottom is the gas inlet.
1. Air concentration for a finite number of holes.
3. Air concentration for an infinite number of holes.